- October 29, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Three steps anyone can learn to help prevent suicide.
We can all save lives.
Stress and anxiety rates have never been higher. QPR is a 90 minute VIRTUAL LIVE training providing practical and proven suicide prevention strategies.
If you do not have access to a computer, you may also access the class via phone call, tablet, or other smart device! However, please inform us so we can ensure you have access to participation documents.
A fee of $40 will be charged to participants.
- Sliding scale available
- Group rates (over 10) for corporations/organizations
- For rate adjustments, please call 360-754-7629
Registration and Payment options:
- Click ‘Register Now‘ above to complete the online form and submit payment. (PayPal account not required)
- Contact Family Education and Support Services at 360-754-7629, QPR@familyess.org, or toll free 1-877-813-2828.
- Pay in person at the Family Education and Support Services’ Regional Resilience Center at 6840 Capitol Blvd., Bldg. #3 | Tumwater, WA 98501.
Payment can be made with a credit card, money order, certified check, or cash.
All participants will be invited to complete post evaluation. QPR Certification will be provided to participants.