About Impact of Domestic Violence Children (IDV)
This 4-hour class designed to assist parents in supporting children who have witnessed, or have been affected by domestic violence. Classes are gender specific
- What is Domestic Violence?
- To what extent are children impacted by domestic violence?
- What can parents do to help children?
- What actions should parents avoid?
- What are strategies for parenting after violence?
- How do Moms and Dads interact after domestic violence?
- What is the long-term impact of parental conflict on children?
IDV satisfies mandated parenting class requirements. Upon completion of this class you will be given a Certificate of Attendance.
IDV Program Flyer
Classes are currently offered Live via ZOOM webinar
Click here to view available trainings