About Basic Needs
Every family’s needs are different. The Basic Needs Navigator at Family Education & Support Services helps families to meet their basic needs through a variety of direct assistance services. These include limited free diapers through our partnership with Dry Tykes, Wet Wipes, School Supplies through the Little Red School House, and other forms of limited direct assistance.
If you are in need of specific direct assistance, please contact us. Keep in mind that our resources are limited and services are only available on a case-by-case basis.
Contact FESS for assistance or more information at 360-754-7629
Basic Needs Assistance Programs
- Help Us Move In (HUMI) Grant – rental, move-in deposit, and utilities assistance
- Next Right Step Grant offered in partnership with the Zonta Club of Olympia
- School Supplies with the Little Red School House
- Diapers and Community Closet in partnership with Dry Tykes, Wet Wipes
- Financial Literacy courses through TwinStar Credit Union