Need Help Now
- TEXT: 741741
- You can text the Crisis Text Line 24/7 from anywhere in the US to text with a trained Crisis Counselor. The Crisis Text Line trains volunteers to support people in crisis.
- 1(800)799-SAFE (7233)
- Highly-trained advocates are available 24/7 to talk confidentially with anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeding resources or information, questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship.
- *Do not visit the website if you are afraid your internet usage may be monitored. Use a safe computer at a friend’s house, work, or the local library, or find a safe phone to call the toll free number provided.
- 1(800)656-HOPE (4673)
- You will be connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.
- 988 or 1(800)273-TALK (8255); Press #1 if you are a veteran
- You will be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24 hours a day/7 days a week.